Spring & Fall 2016 SEASON
Registration Fee Contract & Refund Policy:
Registration fees for all applicants are payable online or at sign-ups. No applicant will be given equipment; placed on a team\squad; or cleared by Eligibility Director until all required documents and an initial deposit towards registration fees is received.
THERE IS A $25 LATE FEE FOR REGISTRATION AFTER JUNE 1ST FOR ALL FALL SEASON PROGRAMS AND FEBRUARY 1ST FOR OF OUR SPRING PROGRAMS.
All players are encouraged to access online registration through the WYFC website, www.pqwyfc.com in order to complete all required documentation. All major credit cards are accepted for online payment. Cash and checks are accepted at in person registrations.
Registration fees include:
• Tackle football-use of certified helmet, shoulder pads, seven-piece pants pads, game pants, practice pants, practice jersey, belt, girdle and personalized game jersey. All equipment shall be returned at the end of the season, except for the practice jersey, game jersey and girdle.
• Flag football- seven-piece pants pads, game pants, practice pants, practice jersey, belt, girdle and personalized game jersey. All equipment shall be returned at the end of the season, except for the practice jersey, game jersey and girdle.
• Cheer- practice gear, bows and poms.
All equipment issued should be returned to WYFC at the end of the season. If any of the equipment issued by the WYFC is not returned, lost, stolen or excessively damaged, parents will be responsible to pay full replacement costs as outlined below.
Equipment Care and Replacement Cost:
Proper care and cleaning of uniforms is of paramount importance to attain desired appearance and longevity. Parents and players are advised to clean uniforms as indicated on the labels. Heavily soiled game pants\practice pants and jerseys should be sprayed with degrease, pre-soaked and washed in warm water. NO BLEACH!!! All uniforms may be tumble dried in cool air\permanent press cycles or air dried.
All equipment must be maintained in a clean serviceable condition throughout the season. If any of the equipment issued by WYFC is not returned, lost, stolen or excessively damaged, parents will be responsible to pay full replacement cost or risk player termination from the Association. Normal wear and tear is to be expected.
The use of WYFC league issued gear in any non AYF sanctioned football activity is strictly prohibited UNLESS authorized PRIOR to use by the President of WYFC.
The following list is for NEW SINGLE ITEM replacement cost:
Shoulder Pads $80
(7 Pc) Set $25
Practice Pants $25
Practice Jersey $30
Game Pants $25
Request for refund will be considered only for medical reasons that would exclude the athlete from participation and must adhere to the following guidelines:
• Request must be made in writing (e-mails not accepted) and submitted to the WYFC President or Treasurer before July 1st, 2016 for Fall and by March 1, 2016 for Spring.
• Signed Physician’s Statement detailing why participant is excluded from participating July – October, must accompany refund request letter, including physicians contact phone number.
• Any approved refund will be issued for Registration Fee paid, less an administrative fee equal to 25% of the total Registration Fee, whether paid in full or not. This fee will not be waived for any reason.
• NO REFUNDS will be processed (for any reason) after July 1, 2016 for Fall and by March 1, 2016 for Spring.
• NO REFUNDS will be given on uniforms being kept by participants.
Refunds will be processed within four weeks after submission of the request. Date of submission shall be determined as to the date received by the Treasurer and approved by the WYFC Executive Board.
Please acknowledge that you have FULL READ and UNDERSTAND WYFC's Registration Fee Contract and Refund Policy
Signed: ________________________________ on ______________